"The Treatment Rooms"
Allow our experienced massage therapists to take you on your massage journey to relaxation. Loosening muscles, relieving tension and rebalancing body and mind. Booking in advance required, see a list of our massage options below.
|Back, Neck & Shoulder||30 mins||€40|
|Holistic Foot Massage||30 mins||€35|
|Luxury Foot Treatment||55 mins||€50|
|Face, Shoulder & Scalp||30 mins||€35|
|Cranio-Sacral Reflexology||50 mins||€50|
|Hot Stone Massage||70/30 mins||€90/€45|
|Full Body Massage||55 mins||€60|
|Aromatherapy Massage||60 mins||€60|
|Indian Head Massage||30 mins||€40|
|Pregnancy & Maternity Reflexology||50 mins||€50|
|Reflexology & Facial Reflexology||50 mins||€50|
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage: This massage is focused on alleviating tension in the back, neck and shoulder areas, rebalancing muscles and dispersing toxins.
- Face, Shoulder & Scalp Massage: Using base oil, this invigorating massage reduces stress and tension build-up within the shoulder/neck area while also creating a feeling of pure relaxation.
- Full Body Massage: With the use of base oils this Holistic Massage alleviates deep seated tension by loosening tight muscles and blocked tissue. It will improve circulation and lymphatic drainage while also creating a feeling of relaxation. It aims to increase energy and promote well being.
- Indian Head Massage: Indian head massage is a relaxing and enjoyable holistic treatment, The firm but gentle massage movements to the head, face, neck and shoulders aims to relieve eyestrain, sinus problems and headaches, It improves blood circulation and lymphatic draining as well as alleviating stress and tension.
- Hot Stone Massage: This massage, using heated, smooth Basalt Volcanic Stones will take you to the deepest level of relaxation. The heated stones allow gentle warmth to slowly penetrate the skin and muscle easing tension, improving circulation and lymphatic drainage, The stones are used as an extended tool of the Therapists hands which allows for a deeper muscular response.
- Luxury Foot Treatment: Beginning with a soothing foot soak and gentle exfoliation, cuticles are removed and nails shaped. Feet are then submerged in warm paraffin wax to relieve any aches or pains and rehydrate the feet. The treatment is then finished with a nail painting of your choice.
- Aromatherapy Massage: This is a full body using essential oils, relaxing, stimulating and invigorating mind and body.
- Holistic Foot Massage: Beginning with a soothing foot soak and gentle exfoliation, followed by a specific calf massage. This is a very relaxing treatment that will improve circulation, lymph drainage and re-energise fatigued feet and legs.
- Cranio-Sacral Reflexology Therapy: This therapy focuses on the cranio-sacral system which is a physiological system in the body. This is expressed though every cell therefore every part of the body is involved in the cranio-sacral process. Cranio-sacral through reflexology allows the therapist to treat the bones of the feet where the soul and sacrum are reflected at a certain specific point.
- Reiki: Reiki is a gentle, non invasive technique for stress reduction and relaxation which activates the body's natural ability to heal itself. By gentle "laying on hands" the practitioner channels energy to balance, harmonise and heal the recipient.
- Reflexology: Reflexology is a natural form of healing using the reflexes in the feet and face to treat the entire body. Different areas (reflexes) in the feet and face relate to different parts of the body and as a result can help with improving the functioning of the body and mind, increasing energy levels, promote relaxation and well being as enhancing the body's natural ability to heal itself. Options include general reflexology, facial reflexology, pregnancy and maternity reflexology.
For further enquiries about our Massage Treatments please contact us directly by
calling (047) 77320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org